Saturday, August 23, 2008

terrible

Yesterday was unbelievably okay. The COO did not bite my head off. My boss was surprisingly on my side; and a little testimony from Gill then I was redeemed. It's not like I'm the ONLY one to blame anyways. But I'm sure Tax peeps still want to cut me to pieces! All I can say: staff is NOT synonymous to client. They're just totally different. Enough said.

---

I didn't get ANY sleep last night. Stupid Meralco decided to cut our electricity from 11:30 PM to 6:30 AM. I had to fan Giann to sleep the entire time. I'm not kidding. The ENTIRE time. I wanted to take refuge in a hotel again but Pau didn't want to drive at 2:30 AM. He's too sleepy.

---

So I'm going on a terribly sick hiatus again. It's been 2 weeks and I'm still sick as ever. :(

See you when I get better!

xoxo

1 comment:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

haha! kakatawa naman .. office bloopers... before I had an ofis blooper too, I deleted all the records in the table buti na lang sa UAT environment lang. Kung production namin yun, I was sure it's going to cost my job ;)