Saturday, August 30, 2008

I LOVE YOU ERASERHEADS

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!

I missed the concert of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

The reunion of the hottest HOTTEST Filipino band to ever walk on earth!!!

I was so busy being sick I didn't realise it's tonight!!! I was thinking it won't be until the first week of September or so because tickets weren't available until Thursday, August 28th.

Huhuhu.

I LOVE YOU ERASERHEADS!!!

So Pau and I are like super dee duper duper duper sad and disappointed now.

You know I don't like going to concerts. But I'll definitely make an exception for my most favourite local band of all time.

But huhu. As I'm typing this now, Ely might be crooning "Huling El Bimbo" already!!! WAAAAH.

SOBS. SOBS. SOBS.

4 comments:

Nhe said...

hey! the concert was cut short daw.. ely was rushed to the hospital after suffering from severe emotional stress..

miss you yeng! ;p

Nhe said...

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/117229/Ely-Buendia-rushed-to-hospital-Eraserheads-reunion-concert-cut-short

Super Little Mum said...

omg really? poor Ely. :( wish namin ni Pau sana may part 2 pero wawa naman si Ely. di nya na ata talaga kaya. huhu.

Super Little Mum said...

and oh, i miss you too. hehe.