Monday, July 28, 2008

i saw this somewhere

Everyday I wake up and have this ache in my chest. And sometimes, I just sleep in because when I wake up, you’re not gonna be there.

---

I'm supposed to be sleeping but I can't sleep. I'm...sad. Gill once said that people cry and they know why, but when they cry and they couldn't reason even to themselves why they're crying, the reason must be something beyond them - something profound and real. Hmm. I am not really crying but I am really sad. Not TERRIBLY sad though. Just...sad.

Ah I should take it easy. I keep on answering "yeah" to someone who kept on saying "take it easy!" and I should keep it. I've broken one too many promises already.

---

We've officially moved offices. So now, Gill and I are CLOSE. LITERALLY. I will take photos of our uber cozy workplace tomorrow.

---

Pau showed me the biggest Toblerone EVER! It's sitting in the fridge. Too bad it's not white. BOO.

Alrighty time to try and sleep (again!)

xoxo


No comments: