Friday, July 4, 2008

happy/sad

Pau's out for the night ergo I have the internet connection all to myself. But I am not really thrilled. I prefer he's home. Doesn't matter if he does nothing but sit in front of his computer. I just want him here. This house gets ultimately depressing without Pau. After all, he's the reason why I'm here so him not being here is just... weird. And lonely. I look at the sleeping Giann beside me and all I want to do is pack all our things and go home. Pau should get back soon or I'll lose my mind here omg.

---

Anyway... On to happier things!

YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO ATTEND THE GRANDEST 1st BIRTHDAY OF ALL TIME!

I know I've already established this fact looong ago but: ISN'T GIANN THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY EVER! He's gotten so big now it's amazing. :)

Thanks "Auntie" Gill for the invitation! Do the pig! Do the pig! Hahaha. :P

---

Speaking of Gill.

Gill is 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 Korean and 1/4 Taiwanese! Yeah, she's confused like that. Hehe. :P


But I love her nonetheless. :)


Hana sans her uber expensive glasses! :P

---

No fridaysfeast for today boo.

Hmm. Then playing WoW I shall. ;)

Laters.



xoxo


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww .... yeng time goes by so fast !! can't believe giann is 1 yr old already !!! :) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIANN !

Super Little Mum said...

i know right! ;)

you should come home and attend his 1st birthday! :P ninang ka niya db? :)

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

yeng, you can put the invite on a magnetic sheet so it will be usable even after the event and people will not just throw it away. Nice invite. :)

SUPER DUPER CUTE NI GIANN.. BUTI NAKUHA ANG AKING TANTALIZING EYES! Hehehe!

Nhe said...

cute invite! ;p