Saturday, June 28, 2008

so what happened?

Our friggin router's been screwed since a week ago and of course Pau thought he needs internet connection more than I do, therefore the DSL is connected straight to his PC. Well, actually he really NEEDS internet more. He'd die without it!

But then last night, Pau's PC won't turn on yet again. Ergo, Yeng wins! Haha. I have internet connection now yay! Poor Pau and lucky, lucky Yeng. :P

I've been very very busy with work and organising Giann's first birthday party. I was wrong when I thought that after signing a contract with T.G.I.Friday's and paying the down payment, everything's already settled. But mygod now I have invitations, cake, cupcakes, game prizes and loot bags to worry about! Also driving me insane is thinking and re-thinking (over and over) what my little bub will wear on his very special day! I'd be lying if I say that organising Giann's party doesn't make me go gaga because hell it does! But it's one of those things that make me crazy and I'm so loving it. :)

Oh on a very sad note:

I will miss this retro guy! :(

---

Last night I was so tired and feeling really really weak, I landed on my butt! RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SAN PEDRO MARKET! And they were like, "ooooh!!!" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or die of embarrassment. Haha.

---

The soon-to-be birthday boy is sick too! With another viral infection plus coughs. :( You know what they say about someone always getting sick when it's just weeks before his birthday? Could be true for Giann. Or maybe, he's just really too young to fight all the bacteria and viruses in his environment. :(

---

Alrighty time to put Giann to sleep now. :)

xoxo

4 comments:

clarissahana said...

welcome back to the internet! woohoo!!! =)

Super Little Mum said...

thankyou! hahaha :P then again, pau's pc is like working fine already so bye bye internet for me again. :(

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

wow! TGI Friday's!!! Bongga! Excited ba ko! :)

Super Little Mum said...

ATE! I've found the perfect for Giann... to be given by you! :P Don't worry I included it on his gifts list when we registered in Rustan's, Alabang so you get 10% off when you buy it from there. :P

Also, I miss you. And mami lhai. And dadi dan. And shobe and Little Big Kuya EJ! When are you coming home? :)