Monday, June 2, 2008

weekends

Saturday was spent with my siblings in an anime convention. It felt like I was transported to another Universe - one where 'people' wear funny-looking clothes, sport striking coloured hair and carry funny accessories and 'weapons'. I jokingly announced, "wow I think I'm under dressed." And Pau was like, "Para tayong nasa mental hospital." Hahaha. His tongue is sharper than mine! :P

Shobe dressed as someone from Prince of Tennis

Someone dressed as... beats me!

I told you I was under dressed!

Go girlaloo! :P

Is Mask Rider Black actually anime? Hmm.

Saturday night was spent being honest.

Sunday was spent with Pau and Giann for foot spa + pedicure + manicure day! Giann decided to eat, tear all the magazines his maid amused him with. He also decided to “destroy” the fake plant display and put some of its leaves in his mouth. Then he screamed and whined gazillion times! He’s a brat in the making, I can tell! :P Despite that, I still think he’s a cutie. ;)

I slept around 8:00 PM Sunday night. Bad migraine.

Today was not so great either. I slept the whole ride to the office because of severe migraine. I almost missed the street where I get off. I look really lousy and I feel sick.

To top it all off, the heel of my left shoe decided to do a “Mentos” on me. Hahaha. I wanted to pull the other pair’s heel off too but I friggin couldn’t. It’s a mystery to me why the left heel was so disentangled while the right one was so screwed. I mean not like I’m hopping on my left foot from one place to the other! But anyways, thankyouveryVERYmuch Pol for offering to buy a mighty bond for my shoe. Hahaha. Jologs at its finest. :P But see, it is the Universe’s way of handing a sign. I am so buying the ZARA ballet flats I’ve been eyeing since last month. :)

Good night world.

P.S. Our boss (of all people) sent us an e-mail about the earthquake in China and it tore my heart apart. :(

xoxo

6 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

wow!!! si ej nde naka costume? si shobe san kumuha ng costume? natupad din ang pangarap ni shobs.. hehehe!

clarissahana said...

wasn't the convention last saturday at moa? philip and i were there and we noticed that there were a lot of weirdly dressed people walking around. we figured that it was an anime convention but we weren't interested in going e.

Super Little Mum said...

@Ate: Haha yeah dream come true for Shobe! :P her costume is worth Php2,500! Bawas daw sa savings niya haha. EJ wanted to come as Spider-Man and mama was like, "hindi naman anime yun noh!" Haha.

@Hanababy: yep last Saturday! you should've come OMG! then we could've laughed together and felt "under dressed" together! :P

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

ay naku si mama tlaga! sana pinasama nya na din si EJ para may kasama naman si mask rider na nde anime dun... hehehe! so nde nakasama si ej? wawa naman.. =(

Super Little Mum said...

kasama shempre! look closely sa photo ni shobe... who's on her left? :P

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

aha! oo nga! ang cute cute pa din ni kuya.. naka shades pa.. miss ko na yung makulit na yun =,(