Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i grew up with flowers

I'm not a fan of Beyonce but if I were a boy I'd give my girl flowers. Weekly if I can. Monthly would have to be the longest interval she'd receive flowers from me. I don't care if there's no friggin occasion. I don't need an occasion to let someone know I love her.

Flowers are always beautiful. And I'm sure my girl would be beautiful. Therefore she deserves flowers.

They can be expensive, inexpensive or much better if they were picked especially for the girl. Doesn't matter if it's rose, tulip, stargazer, or daisies. Flowers are always nice to receive. It can make a day!

If I were a boy I'd give my girl silly notes, nice cards, and out-of-the-blue funny/sweet messages.

But I'm not a boy.

I'm just a girl who loves flowers and silly doodles.

But have not received them since a year ago.

xoxo

No comments: