Monday, February 9, 2009

50-1

So I have not turned my PC on for like... forever.

I'm always tired and couldn't be bothered to do anything else but play with my little bub.

Anyway... photos photos!

The best father and "lolo" in the whole wide world celebrated his 49th bday! I love you Pa! ♥

The whole fam went swimming to celebrate the big 50-1!

My little bub making "pa-cute"

The boys hang out!

The "moving" pregnant girl (A.K.A Ate) reached her last pose for the series of shots! :P

Mga sunog. BOW.

Shobe, EJ and Pau enjoying the man-made wave!

"Hurry up dad! The wave's coming for us! "

PRINCE GIANN! :P

More photos of dad's birthday celeb here. Also Bim's 18th birthday!

---

Last Friday dad left for work yet again. And for the 19th time (for the 19 years he's worked abroad), I cried.

I may not live with him anymore. But I cried. I cried for the tears he cannot show because he's a father. I cried the fears and sorrows he cannot mirror - the wishes he couldn't say.

My heart yearns for the year he won't have to leave us again.

---

Another thing that breaks my heart: Hell in All Its Fury is how The Age put it. It was something I never imagined would happen to Australia. Something that tragic could happen to the Philippines anytime. But even though Charles has told me bazillions of stories about bushfires, it still never struck me as something terribly serious. Until I read it today. :(

I'm worried and saddened and well, shocked.

Aaaah.

xoxo



No comments: