Sunday, August 31, 2008

weeee

GUESS WHO'S EXPECTING A BLESSING?!

No, not me. I won't be pregnant again until my two boys (Pau and Giann) are all grown-up already! (and until I'm out of here)

MY ATE MICH IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay yay yay! ♥

I'm gonna have a niece/nephew! Giann's gonna have a cousin!!!

Happiness.

Let's all pray for my Ate and for the little bub inside her tummy. :)

WEEE!

I know Ate's going to be a wonderful mother. She's an "Ate" - she took (takes) care of her 3 younger, annoying, spoilt siblings! :P AHH I'M EXCITED FOR HER!!!

Ate, time for morning sickness (the only not-so-nice part of pregnancy - in my opinion), weight-gaining, food-and-Kuya-Jay-Ar-craving, anticipation, anxiety and baby bump!

Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful and wonderful experience a woman would ever go through, really. :)

xoxo

2 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

thanks yeng! so far i dont have morning sickness.. pero merong night sickness.. hehehe! super nilalamig sa gabi.. weird noh. Chaka wala pa kong food cravings.. Parang lahat masama sa panlasa ko.. hehehe! This coming thursday pa lang kami papa check up kasi last weekend, wala yung OB. Balitaan ko na lang kayu :) Thanks ulit. Excited na din ako! :)

Super Little Mum said...

haha morning sickness isn't true to it's name actually. it can occur ANYtime of the day! I saw na my pamangkin's ultrasound yay! :D always always extra care!