Thursday, December 6, 2007

you twit!

Someone's been bombarding me with fucking text messages, picture messages even, since two days ago! And I used to laugh at his misspelled words and funny-annoying lines but now... at this ungodly hour... man I want to throw my phone!! ARGH.

The thing is, he thinks I'm some dude he's mad at or something. Cause sometimes he'd sent me threats and all. One time I was so tempted to reply, cuss him and say, "YOU FRIGGIN GOT THE WRONG NUMBER TWIT!" But I don't want to grace him with a reply no matter how cheap a single text message is. And if I do reply, that would encourage him more. He called me once. I wanted to take the call and scream so loud his eardrums would explode! But I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that I'm a girl. Because then, he'd send me more messages for sure!

And no I don't want a text mate, thankyouverymuch. I've NEVER had a text mate nor a chat mate. Those are not my things. Well, I did chat with someone for a looong time but he's not just a "chat mate." I don't care if it's "in" or if people do it. Just please, stop bombarding me with messages. Please!!!

ARGHHHH!

*changes sim card*

His number: 09104511519

Go go go! Harass him with messages!! (Baneneng alam ko magaling ka jan! :P hahaha!)

No comments: