Thursday, December 6, 2007

July 2004

Wow. That's how long I've had this blogger account! Wow.

Bet you didn't know that! :P

I've owned this account since the yengski.blogspot era. ;) I wasn't a "hardcore" blogger when I first joined the blogging world. I think it was only Winnie, Pau and Emkaye who knew about that site. Haha. I deleted that blog (but not the account) and transferred to Tabulas. Then I became obsessed with blogging. Haha. And then there are my Friendster and Prinsesa blogs (which is also under this account, but you cannot view it anymore! :P)

I can't believe it's been that long. :)

Okay. I'll stop blogging now. Must finish Pau's appendices! And Giann will be awake soon! I need to catch some sleep before he does!

Good morning world!

xoxo

2 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

i can still access your prinsesa blog! :]

Super Little Mum said...

but that's because you know the url. ;) if you click on my profile here, you won't see that blog although it's under this account. i hid it! :P