Friday, December 7, 2007

surprise surprise!

I browsed through Ate's blog and found this:

Live traffic feed

Philippines San Pedro, Laguna arrived from superlilmum.blogspot.com on "Mitsikoy"

Philippines Quezon, Nueva Ecija left via jong.i.ph

Philippines Quezon, Nueva Ecija left via tabulas.com

Philippines Quezon, Nueva Ecija left via .blogspot.com

Philippines Quezon, Nueva Ecija left via powderpuffmae.blogspot.com

Philippines Quezon, Nueva Ecija arrived from superlilmum.blogspot.com on "Mitsikoy"

Malaysia Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan arrived from blogger.com on "Mitsikoy"

Philippines Quezon, Nueva Ecija arrived on "Mitsikoy"

Malaysia Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan arrived on "Mitsikoy"

Philippines Makati, Rizal arrived from boker.i.ph on "Mitsikoy"

Ignore my browser
Live Traffic Map
Popular Pages Today


Wow! QUEZON, NUEVA ECIJA! That's our province! Shall I say all the things I don't like about it now that I know a relative might be reading this blog? :P Bleah. Well, okay.. I love and hate it. Now that I think about it, I have that kind of relationship in almost everything in my life. Whatever happened to pure love? :(

Anyway, one reason I am surprised to see Quezon Nueva Ecija on ate's traffic feed is that I sincerely thought that internet connection doesn't exist in that place. I'll take you there and you'll know why! Our ancestral house in Nueva Ecija is so rural. So rural it's like being transported to errm.. another dimension. It's like one minute you're driving in a highway, you take one turn and all of a sudden, you're in a... forest! Seriously.

But Wow. Internet connection! Booyah for you people! :D

Hi relative! (if you are a relative heh) Say hi to lolo and lola for me! ;)

----

I think I'm done with breastfeeding. :( I've been breastfeeding Giann for more than 4 months now and it frustrates me to realize that it's not gonna last longer than I wanted. I want to give Giann the best in everything, and my milk is one of them. :) But I cannot produce milk forever, can I? I would if I can, really. But yeah. Oh well.

Okay will retire back to bed. My neurons are not working properly at this time of the day.

xoxo

No comments: