Saturday, March 21, 2009

So I was right!

I am a master of the specie that we call MALE! :P

The swimming/drinking didn't pursue. Well, it 'kind of' did. But not as planned. It's not in Laguna and it's not going to be overnight. It's just going to be in a condo somewhere in Makati. There'd be lots of drinking and "WoW-talking" and it's gonna be a sausage fest!

So why am I home? Pau didn't want to go if it's not going to be overnight. He doesn't want to drive after drinking. :) If he goes, he just won't have a good time. He knows he's going to stop drinking after two bottles of San Mig Light because he's gonna drive! He's just going to drool and envy our friends who can drink a whole case of beer without having to worry about driving! See, Pau's an educated driver. ;)

I am not gonna lie and say I was saddened by the fact that we didn't go to Pansol for an overnight swimming/drinking. I am actually relieved. I really had bad vibes about it.

I feel sorry for Pau though.

There's always next time! :)

xoxo

No comments: