Saturday, March 21, 2009

from baneneng

1.Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
> No.

2.Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
> Depends.

3. What is wrong with you right now?
> I've not taken a bath yet!

4. What was the first thing you thought when you wake up?
> Where's Giann?

5. Have you ever faked sick?
> bazillion of times!

6. Who was the last person of the same sex?
> ?

7. Who is the longest crush you have had?
> Hmm. Victor Vasquez?

8.What will you be doing tomorrOW?
> Will come back from swimming.

9. Bet you're missing someone now?
> Yes.

10.Do you get along with guys?
> Yes.

11.Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
> It's Pau's! :)

12. Are your nails painted?
> My toenails are.

13. Ever had someone you like tell you they never want to see or talk to you?
> Yes.

14.Have you ever liked someone older than you?
> Yes.

15.Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
> Yes.

16. Can you whistle?
> No. But I can fake it to amuse Giann! ;)
17.Do you have a soulmate?
> Yes.

18.Who was the last person you took a picture with?
> Pau.

19. Can you skateboard?
> No.

20. Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
> Yes.

21.Does it take a lot to make you cry?
> No.

22. Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call/text, but never do?
> It worries me more than it annoys me.

23. Have you ever hated someone but then ended up liking them?
> Yes.

24. Do you miss your past?
> Parts of it, yes.

25. Are you happy with the way things are going?
> Yes and no.

26. In the past week have you cried?
> No.

27. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
> Let's go March 28!

28. Last December how was your heart?
> Was very happy. :)

29. When was the last time you went camping?
> Like never?

30. What was the last thing you purchased?
> Animal toys for Giann! REALLY CHEAP! ;)

31. What are you wearing on your feet?
> None. I'm in bed.

32. Any fun plans for tomorrow?
> Play with Giann!

33. Will this weekend be a good one?
> Hopefully!

34. Is anyone interested in you right now?
> Giann very much is. :P

35. Rent a movie or go to movies?
> MOVIE DATES! ♥

36. Are you a jealous person?
> I was.

37. Are you good at hiding your feeling?
> Yes and no.

---

1] Two names you go by?
- Yeng, Millaine

2] Four things you are wearing right now?
> I'm only wearing 2 pieces of clothing!

3] Does someone love you?
- Yes.

5] Have you ever licked a photo ?
- No. But I've kissed a card. :)

6] Have you ever been in LOVE?
- Yes.

7] Do you believe that every one has a soul- mate?
- Yes.

8] What's your current problem?
- I'm broke. :( But I won't be after the bank clears Pau's money. :P

9] Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Yes.

11] Are you a loser?
- No.

12] How many kids do you want to have?
- 2 or 3.

13] What is/are your favorite colors?
- Pink & green.

15] Have you ever found it hard to tell anyone you like them?
- Yes.

16] Imagine you're 40 & your spouse just died would you get re- married?
- I don't want Pau to die!

17] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
- 9? Hahaha. I remember telling Jessica Vasquez when I saw Vic, "ang cute naman ng kuya mo!"

18] What song do you want played at your wedding?
- Hmm.

19] Do you like anyone?
- Yes.

20] Do you think the person you like likes you back?
- Yes.

21] Have you ever wrote a love song? poem?
- Oh I used to write 3-4 poems in a day! Not so much now. I actually haven't in a looong time.

22) Do you want to get married?
- I am married.

23) Are you a shy person?
- No.

24) Did u have a good day today ?
- My day's just starting.

25) Where did u just get back from?
- Sweet slumber! :P

26) What are you thinking about?
- If I have enough money to buy everything I need to buy!!

28) Would you ever go back to any of your past relationships?
- No.

29) Who's the closest person to you?
- Gino Paulooo!

xoxo



No comments: