Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 28, 2009

That's Renei Danielle T. Ambayec's birth date! :)

I'd be admitted at the hospital on the night of the 27th because I need to undergo some medical procedures before the big D-day. My official delivery date and time - March 28, 2009 8:00 AM.

Yes, double 8 for luck! Even mum agrees! :P

Anyway, I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM GIVING BIRTH 10 DAYS FROM NOW! It might be the second time but hell I'm nervous! I won't be completely sedated this time! I'm going to see them cut me! *faints*

OH GOD.

---

In other news, Giann's earned his first bruise 2 days ago:


Yes, EARNED because I think being bruised isn't so bad. ;) Makes my little soldier tougher and stronger! And mind you, he didn't cry when he fell on his knees. I was so proud haha. His maid was so worried - she was so concerned about Giann's little bruise when she showed it to me. I was like, "ahh, he's a kid! he's a boy! of course he'd run all around and get bruised!" Let Giann be a little boy. Let him be rowdy and tough and naughty! We already have a reserved, timid Daddy! :P

---

I MIGHT go on a swimming outing on Saturday. I have not fully convinced myself to go but Pau won't go without me. And I know he wants to go! All of our friends are going. And after I give birth, Pau won't get to go out cause he will spend most of his days taking care of me and Giann (he won't take care of an infant!) so I really want him to go to this swimming party. But I don't want to go because it would be the first time I'm going to spend the night without Giann, I'm not sure I'd be able to sleep without my little bub. And I'd be the only girl in that party. Not that it matters nor I care but yeah. Also, I won't get to swim anyway! I don't know if I'm still allowed to as I'm going to give birth 5 days from then so any strenuous activity might induce labour. And I don't want to go through labour! NOT AGAIN! But I want to go for Pau. Ahhhh.

Oh well, the party isn't 100% all planned out anyway. Because an all-boys organising a party is GOOD LUCK. Haha. Nobody takes initiative! :P

---

Pau and I are thinking of creating Myspace accounts. Haha. It crossed our minds after stumbling upon Steve Burns (of Blues' Clues) Myspace profile. :P

But yeah, probably not.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow yeng! exciting nmn, ths time u're having a girl ! naku ! i'm sure she'll be a beautiful baby! lucky you! oh hey, good luck on ur labor :) sorry to skip baby red for baby stuff :( this year and last year parang baby boom, naku, i sent out millions of baby stuff to almost every1 tht had a baby. again, gud luck!

Super Little Mum said...

Haha thanks. :) No prob on the baby stuff. ;)