Sunday, January 18, 2009

"use disabled in a sentence"

Funny how I asked one of my students that like days ago. And now I have the perfect answer for it:

"I'm disabled."

I can barely walk. The left part of my lower torso is aching like hell every time I move. And I mean EACH and EVERY TIME.

And it has to happen when I'm supposed to work again every single day for a month. Work = commuting for like 3 hours a day every day, inhaling the toxic fumes of the doomed building, and being all nice to CRL, plus stressing about stupid articles/seminars/whatever.

I guess it's the Universe's way of telling me that I'm not really meant to work again. At least not yet. But there's a part of me that wants to do it. I feel like I owe it to the Markets Group (to a certain extent) to help them with the most important event ever when they don't have staff anymore. :P Seriously, they should just dissolve Markets for fudge's sake. Anyway, it's just going to be for 30 days. I don't think it would do that much harm. BUT if my BP starts to shoot up again, I have to say byebye Markets again. Screw the project and the contract! To make life is way MORE important than to make a living!

Ah I hope Giann never sees me when I leave every day for work. I don't want to see him cry.

Alrighty I need to rest now.

God I don't think I'll get used to this sleeping-early-because-I-have-work-early-morn-tomorrow routine.

It's just going to be for a month. It's going to be a breeze. It's going to be over before you know it.


P.S. It's funny how I'm back working for The Firm again and I still haven't received my last pay yet. Good job, good job! But I guess Gill's right when she said, "forgive them Yeng, they have one too many resignees claiming their last pays!"

xoxo

No comments: