Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OZ OZ OI OI

While on our way to the cinema to watch "The Spirit", Pau and I were looking at movie posters to check on the 'up and coming' movies. And then all of a sudden:

P: "Ah eto Be, kahit ilibre mo pa ko, hinding hindi ko papanoorin!"
Me: "Huh?"
P: "Ayan o, AUSTRALIA." *laughs*
Me: "Bakit naman? Alam mo bang there was some sort of controversy about that movie."
P: "Talaga? Ano?"
Me: "Not really sure basta meron. I read it somewhere."
P: "Okay, ayaw ko pa din!"
Me: "Sayang sa EDSA Shang pa man din sana kita itreat pag pinanood natin yan!"

He frowned at me of course. :P

Amazing how people can forgive but how hard it is to forget. I don't blame Pau. I don't blame him either. And I don't blame myself as well.

And I'm saying the same thing for feelings.

Love is ALWAYS a good thing. No matter how bad or sad it ended. Or never did.

xoxo

3 comments:

Nhe said...

haha! guys just can't forget!

clarissahana said...

hmmm...i don't know, how can love be a good thing even if it ended badly?

ouch! natamaan ako dun. =(

Super Little Mum said...

@Nhe: I know right! Haha. But carry on, carry on... :P

@HV: Of course love is ALWAYS a good thing. And then of course in every rule there is an exception so maybe HE's the exception! HAHA. I'm kidding. Think of all the pains he's caused you and how it made you stronger and closer to God. When all is said and done, isn't losing him a good thing after all? ;)

Also, the cliche about the happiness outweighs the bad blah blah blah. Could be true you know! :P