Tuesday, December 2, 2008

pregnancy woes

I'm guessing I have urinary tract infection. I will know tomorrow morning because the laboratory won't release the result until 11 PM tonight so good luck with that.

But I've been annoyingly, weirdly cold since yesterday afternoon, after munching on homemade fries. Like muscle-freezing cold! And my back hurts. And I feel terrible. If you really know me you'd know that I rarely feel cold. Ate (and even Pau agrees) that I've the skin of a carabao! Haha. Like everyone around me is like dying of cold and I'm like, "what is it cold?!" I say I'm made for the finer things like that! *flipshair*

Anyway, tomorrow I will go back to the lab again, visit the ever loving *cough* CRL, go to Jigu (what a funny name, never fails to make Gill laugh!) to know if I can now start with my home-based teaching stint and go see my OB for yet another check-up.

One thing about pregnancy is that it will force you to be okay with hospitals, if not entirely enjoy it. I hated the smell of hospitals for as long I can remember until I got pregnant with Giann and ergo was obliged to visit my OB's clinic once a month, sometimes even twice or thrice and on the 8th month onwards, every week!

But you gotta give it to St. Luke's, its rooms have the ambience similar to that of a hotel's. Even Pau can't complain. :) So yes, we travel that FAR just for check-up! Plus the fact that I love my OB-Gyne and Giann's pedia. They're the bestest! It's shameless marketing right there, I know. :P

Alrighty sleeping now. Good nighty.

xoxo

No comments: