Saturday, December 13, 2008

as if

I overheard Pau's mum and Giann's maid talking about me - about the way I raise Giann and how they think I'm not raising him the right way because 1. I spoil him too much and 2. because Giann's super clingy to me, there are times when he doesn't want to come near anyone but me. Like I'm his mother of course he'd be clingy to me! Well, I am sorry your children aren't as sweet as my son, I think that's your friggin problem not mine.

It wasn't the first time I heard them talking about me and yeah I hate it. I hate that they won't tell it to my face so I can snap back at them! When I heard them awhile ago, I walked up to them, they stopped talking and I cannot tell you how much I wanted to say, "and what were you saying?" But I didn't want to do it without Pau's blessings. So later I'm going to ask Pau if I can actually fight back when the pakialameras have lots to say about me.

No one can teach anyone how to be a good mother. Not even my own mother dare cross that line. I am my own person, woman and mother.

Also, let Giann be a baby. Just because he's going to be a kuya soon doesn't mean he can't be clingy to me, and whingy. And for one, THAT IS MY PROBLEM, not yours, so screw you.

xoxo

3 comments:

Nhe said...

i hate pakialameras and know-it-all people.. hehehe..

Super Little Mum said...

yeah dapat sa 10 commandments kasama yung "thou shall not stick your nose onto other people's damn business."

Nhe said...

i certainly agree!