Thursday, December 11, 2008

wala lang

MY CURRENT LIFE:

1. What are your plans for tomorrow?
♥ Go to SSS to declare myself as self-employed and married

2. Who's car were you in last?
♥ Pau's.

3. What perfume are you wearing ryt now?
♥ Haha some really cheap cologne. I disliked the smell of my perfumes since I got pregnant.

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
♥ White and purple

5. How long is your hair?
♥ shoulder length

8. Last movie you watched?
♥ Twilight

9. Last thing you ate?
♥ I've not eaten yet

10. Last thing you drank?
♥ Anmum

11. Where did you sleep last night?
♥ In our super tiny bed for three (soon to be four!)

13. Are you happy right now?
♥ yes and no

14. What did you say last?
♥ "asan na yung hanger ni Giann?" to his maid

15. Where is your phone?
♥ I actually have no idea

17. What color are your eyes?
♥ dark brown

19. Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
♥ our A/C because it's busted

22. What are you listening to?
♥ none

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
♥ a house

25. Who makes you happiest right now?
♥ Giann :)

33. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
♥ Coke haha. I'm wholesome like that!

34. When is your birthday?
♥ 11-25

36. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
♥ I don't know. Giann screwed my phone since like 5 days ago?

37. When is the last time you were in a swimming pool?
♥ last Summer?

40. How do you feel about your hair right now?
♥ I want to have it cut, really.

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
♥ I've beautiful siblings! Thank God for them! :)

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
♥ How daldal and kulit Giann has gotten. Yes, he woke me up!

50. Do you drink zagu?
♥ yes sometimes. But now that you've mentioned it I suddenly want one!!

52. Friendster or Myspace?
♥ months ago I would've said Facebook but yeah, not anymore.

53. Do you have T-Mobile?
♥ I have nothing. I feel like I'm in sick poverty compared to Pau's iPhone. Haha. I've no phone!!

54. What is your favorite subject in school?
♥ Literature, Philosophy, TV Production and Radio Production

58. Have you ever been in a wedding?
♥ I'm 24. Go figure.

60. Did you take a nap today?
♥ I just woke up!

61. Ever met someone famous?
♥ I AM FAMOUS. Hahaha.

63. Do you want to be famous one day?
♥ see previous answer!

66. Could you handle being in the army?
♥ are you kidding me?

67. Do you believe in Karma?
♥ to a certain extent

72. Ever been to Las Vegas?
♥ nope.

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
♥ Barney! ;)

xoxo

No comments: