Thursday, November 20, 2008

aside from not fitting in my old clothes...


All the things listed above, I'm experiencing. See, you'll never get the most beautiful thing without having to work hard for it. Life's like that. But no I am not really complaining. I can be whingy about bazillion of things but pregnancy is not one of them. Sure I go like "I FEEL HORRIBLY TERRIBLE." (yes horrible and terrible in one sentence!) but I know it's something I need to go through to get me one day closer to having another amazing blessing in my life. :)

---

I skipped work today for no other reason than the fact that I am lethargic. But now, I feel nauseous and my WHOLE body hurts like shit. And I'm sleepy even though I just woke up less than 30 minutes ago. :P

Man I'm the laziest person in the history of lazy people!

xoxo

No comments: