Sunday, September 21, 2008

rivalries never grow old. they only get better.

I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal. So this letter is just really a sequel of pain. It is incredible how essential to me you have become. ~ Vita Sackville-West

---

Pau and I watched Game 1 of ADMU-DLSU face-off. I have photos but Pau left his phone in the car and we're both too lazy (and tired) to get it.

Anyway, we (DLSU) lost of course. Mygod it was inevitable. Pretty boy Chris Tiu plus this giant guy wearing #19 jersey (I don't care what his name is) = LA SALLE DEAD BEEF.

I miss the glory days with RenRen Ritualo! :P

We'll miss Thursday's game because I have stupid work but I'm sure there's going to be game 3 so we're watching that. ;)

Alrighty good night.

xoxo


No comments: