Friday, September 19, 2008

psh

with Mark and Percy ( Pau's classmates) in Plaridel, Bulacan

I want my hair to be this short again!

See, I look "brighter" with that cut, yeah?

---

I am also thinking of changing this blog's URL. But I will let you know. Well, you will know for as long as I know that you're reading this blog.

---

I've terrible vibes tonight. I knew I should've watched Bangkok Dangerous. So what if Pau would rather do whatever than watch with me? It's his friggin lost, not mine.

---

I guess I'm just tired.

xoxo

3 comments:

Nhe said...

same sentiments! i'm thinking of cutting my hair short since last week! as in, wala nang kabuhay-buhay hair ko.. laging naka-pony tail.. pinag-iisipan ko pa kasi nanghihinayang rin ako.. pero parang gusto ko nang magpa-gupit talaga! we'll see!

miss you!

Super Little Mum said...

yeah dude i think when you're a mum, short hair is really the way to go! :P

miss you too!

when are you going to laguna OMG??????

Nhe said...

probably next month.. fingers crossed!