Tuesday, April 8, 2008

true story

It was one of the nights when Mac stayed here to play WoW. I was trying to put Giann to sleep - rocking him while singing him a lullaby. And believe me, when I sing him a lullaby, I do it real passionately haha. As if it's the most beautiful love song in the world. ;) Always does the trick!

M: Hindi ko ma-imagine na ganyan si V.
P: *laughs* Bakit?
M: Yung ganyan, pakanta-kanta, sayaw-sayaw... Parang hindi bagay, nyay!
Me: Naku, e di wag ka muna mag anak noh! Mahirap yan!
P: Eh bakit ba si Yeng? Iisipin mo bang magiging ganyan yan dati, sa arte nyan!
M: *laughs* sabagay.
Me: ano yun???
M: wala... *laughsharder*

Yes Pau and Mac, I heard you very well!!!

All I can say: you love me nonetheless. *flipshair*

2 comments:

Nhe said...

hahaha! si mac talaga o! tama nga naman si pau, sino ba naman ang mag-iimagine na magiging mature and responsible mother ka, eh nung college tayo, maka-yaya ka?.. hahaha! peace-out!

Super Little Mum said...

haha! :P well, i'm proud to say that i'm not so dependent on maids anymore! I'M A CHANGED GIRL (errm WOMAN!) YAY! :P hahaha. i can now get my own glass of water (and more!) plus giann's too! ;) actually, mas gusto ko nga na ako ang gumagawa ng mga bagay for giann. :)

ahh motherhood. :)