Monday, March 24, 2008

working mum

So I am here at the office. It’s lunch time so I can surf. :P I must say I’m doing fine. Good actually. :) And I just called the maid and found out that my little boy is sleeping. I am relieved. Also, a text message from Pau (and Giann :P) helped a great deal. Thanks daddy and baby! :)

My officemates are as nice as officemates can get. We just went through the whole “lunch-together-let’s-talk-about-the-newbie” session. :P It was… relieving and refreshing in some way. I also like one of Honda’s Central HR, Ms. K is super nice! She’s also a Kulasa! Figures! :P Haha.

It feels good to be working again. Although hmm… I know I have yet to experience “real" work in a few weeks, I am not appalled. I say bring it on! ;)

P.S. I do miss Giann but I know I should not worry too much.

Love,
the working super mum

2 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

may computer ka na agad? hehehe!

Super Little Mum said...

but of course! ;) marketing ata ako. :P and most importantly, blogger! haha.