Thursday, March 13, 2008

a job NOT for me.

Let me just say one thing... I don't want to work for nobody's friggin government. Especially not this one's.

The only reason why I would even consider that is that the municipal hall is near home which means I'm a tricycle away from the one reason I want to get a job for. But dear god I didn't pursue masters degree to do nothing and be corrupt. I am not saying everyone who works for the government is corrupt and lazy. Maybe most of them. Plus yuck, "I work in a munisipyo." I am better than that. ;) Sorry.

So I told my mum about Pau's mum's suggestion and she was like, "eh puro mga student ko sa insert-school-here nakikita kong nagwowork dun eh!"

Your guess is as good as mine.

So thanks but no thanks. I'd rather do Marketing for a company that may not pay that big, but is decent and gives good benefits.

xoxo


4 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

Congrats on your new job yeng!!! i know you will do great on your new company. break a leg oki? i love you! mwah!

-proud ate mich ;)

Nhe said...

san ka na ngayon work?..

Super Little Mum said...

haha thanks ate. :) di pa ko pumipirma ng contract noh so anything can happen until then. but i'm keeping my hopes high. ;) i love you too. <3

Super Little Mum said...

dude, MAGWOWORK pa lang. ;) april 1 tentative na start ko. sa honda shaw blvd! layo noh. hehe.