Sunday, January 6, 2008

cooled down

But then now that I've vent out all my anger and my rational-not-so-angry neurons have returned, I actually realize that I only have 70% hate for this place. Heh.

Let me remind myself of the 30%:

We have two maids here. Both love Giann the same way they loved his father.

One of the maids is an expert cook and I've always loved how delish meals here are!

Our room has everything we need (2 desktop computers - one for Pau and one for me, air conditioner, wall fan, TV, DVD player and an insect catcher - dunno if this is a good thing though)

Pau's mum will do everything for Pau, Giann and I. And I super appreciate her for that.

Our new car. Now, we can take Giann anywhere and everywhere we wish too.

And of course, Pau's happy to be here. Which is the foremost reason why we're here anyways.

Oh I'm sure there's more but they escape me at the moment. So sorry God for being such a whiny brat earlier. I swear if only you would allow a rain of fire to extinguish our loud, annoying (and I refuse to say more negative adjectives) neighbours and nuisance insects and if only you'd make our roads wider, and if mum, dad, ate, kuya, shobe and EJ would live much closer here (if not exactly here) then I promise NEVER to complain again. I'd be happy and contented to be here then.

Love,
your prodigal daughter, Yeng


No comments: