Wednesday, January 2, 2008

and so you cannot relate. bleah.

I'm so enormously happy to have just this alone. It doesn't really matter that it will never be anything more than this. This is plenty enough.

You have that on me.

---

I think I will be on blog leave for a while. Think being the Mega-Multi-Millionaire keyword here. MUST DO THESIS PROPOSAL IN 4 DAYS. MUST GIVE IT TO THE PANELISTS FIRST THING MONDAY OF NEXT WEEK. MUST DEFEND IT BEFORE JANUARY 11. *coverseyesandtakesthatonebigleapoffaith*

Hello I am Queen Procrastinator, apprentice of The Master. :P

---

Oh and also, I don't think I got the Sunlife job. Then again, maybe, just maybe, it wasn't meant for me. I am still the eternal sunshine girl, refusing to be put down by life's disappointments. I'll have my moment. Soon. ;)

Love,
the-beautiful-messy-twisted-sunshine super girl!

4 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

Tingin ko dapat tawagan mo si dianne... follow up mo lang application mo... baka nakalimutan/natabunan kasi nag Christmas e... tingin ko yun yun.
Dun mo lang ma coconfirm na nde ka tlaga nakuha. :]

Super Little Mum said...

hehe nahihiya kasi ako eh. :P

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

naku! wag ka mahiya.. para lang alam mo tlaga kung tanggap ka or nde.. ako nga tumawag tlaga ko .. sabi ko sa hr "tanggap po ba ko?" sabi nung hr .. "tanggap ka naman"... hahaha! minsan kc nakakalimutan nila. kung nde ako tumawag dun baka nde din ako natawagan until gone forever.. try mo lang.. wag ka mahiya di mo naman sila kakilala e.. hehehe! ;p

Super Little Mum said...

hahaha. ganun? natawa ako sa pagtawag mo sa kanila. hehehe. sige sa Monday. :P