Wednesday, December 19, 2007

thought #2

A Lebanese I play WoW with said, "If I marry, I want my husband to be very good looking... Cause like... I'll have to see his face every single day for the rest of my life."

For the time being I agreed with her. After all, whoever wants to see someone ugly every single day for as long as you live! But being in my position now made me realize that the husband or husband-to-be should have lots more to offer than his cover boy looks. Fast forward 30 years from now our face would be wrinkled and saggy and the used to be cover boy husband is as plain looking as everyone else.

I realized that a husband (aside from being good looking) should be responsible and brave. He should be mature, has goals and is very determined to achieve them. A husband should have good judgment and patience as vast as the ocean (if you're my husband you have to be more than patient! Ask Pau. :P) And above all, a husband should know his priorities - putting his family ABOVE anything and everything else. :)

A little thought of the day. ;)

---

I am currently loving Death Cab for Cutie's I Will Follow You Into the Dark. ♥

xoxo



No comments: