Saturday, December 8, 2007

heartwarming

Giann attended his first ever birthday party! ;) It was my nephew's (Kaji) 7th birthday. Everyone in the party loved Giann! Because he is the cutest I am telling you! :P So there I was the all-beaming-uber-proud mother and once again I realized that I did something right (finally!) when I had Giann. :) I was sooo proud I sent mum and dad a message saying how everyone loves their apo!

And dad replied: "Shempre pogi yan, anak yata yan ng Buyigyig ko hehe."

I swear I almost cried.

I love you Pa! ♥ And of course I love you too Ma! (that despite you claimed that Giann got his good looks from you :P haha!)

Will post photos tomorrow. :)

Love,
the super proud little mum! ;)

P.S. I dunno if my cousins, aunties and uncles in mum's side are reading this, but I'm gonna post Kaji's birthday photos for you tomorrow! And of course for ate too! ♥

No comments: