Thursday, March 5, 2009

survey!

1.If you married the person you last texted, what would your last name be?
* I don't remember who was the last person I texted! So I'd be nameless.

2.What did you do today?
* Played with Giann. :)

3.Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
* Yes I know (some) his secrets. I'm not too sure though if any of them will embarrass him.

4.What is one fact about the last person who called you?
* She turned 50 3 days ago! :P

5.Last time you were on the phone?
* Like an hour ago.

6.What's for dinner?
* Nothing.

7.Ever dated someone older or younger?
* I never dated anyone younger than me. That would be suicide.

8.How many e-mail addresses do you have?
* 1 hotmail. 2 gmails. bazillion yahoos. I only check one email though - in a regular basis that is.

9.Last time you washed your hair?
* This morning when I had a bath.

10.Do you like Oreos?
* Yes! Giann adores them too!

11.Can you ice skate?
* Yes.

12.Do you have a brother?
* Yes and he keeps on reminding me that I'm only his sister so I shouldn't talk to him like I'm mum. Haha.

13.Do you know how to change a diaper?
* Of course!

14.Do you keep a planner?
* Used to. Then I realised I've no use for it. I rarely 'plan' anything. The last planner I had became a diary. :P

15.What kind of mood are you in?
* FAMISHED mood.

16.Do you take out the trash?
* No.

17.What's the best part about being single?
* The luxury of time and money. And not having to worry about anything else but yourself. They can also be the worst parts!

18.Do you watch "The Hills"?
* No.

19.Who are you thinking of right now?
* No one.

20.Wearing any bracelets?
* No.

21.What are you doing now?
* This survey.

22.Who was the last person that helped you stop crying?
* Pau.

23.Who do you trust with your life?
* My family.

24.If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
* I don't want to change my name. :)

25.Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
* Yes.

26.Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
* No.

28.What are your parents middle names?
* Dela Rosa & Tagle

29.Righty or Lefty?
* I'm right-handed.

30. Favorite juice?
* Four seasons.

31.Have you had the chicken pox?
* No.

32.Have you had a sore throat?
* I HAVE ONE NOW. :(

33. Who knows you the best?
* Aside from myself, Pau.

34. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
* I used to wear reading glasses.

35. Last person to see you cry?
* Giann.

xoxo


No comments: