Monday, March 2, 2009

birthdays birthdays!

YESTERDAY:

Happy 25th Macix! (in this photo: Mac's girlfriend, Vea)


TODAY:

Happy 50th GILL! :P (in this photo: sillyyeng, Ivor & HV)

DISCLAIMER: I don't have solo photos of them.

---

I am very very lucky to have both Mac and Gill in my life.

Mac is someone I couldn't imagine to be with (again) but at the same time, couldn't imagine to live without. He's just always there. ALWAYS. Despite and in spite of. He's like my Pau sans the romance. And like he always say, our friendship is one of the few things we know would last forever. :)

Gill is my EXACT opposite yet I feel at ease with her. She tries and teach me how to be a MODEL employee, and I try and teach her how to break the rules. :P I win most of the time! Haha. Once I heard someone say "work mates aren't friends; they're just colleagues." Gill can put that person to shame. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! *hugs*

xoxo


No comments: