Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

* What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Hmm. Ah, work in Ayala Avenue. Or well, just work. I've worked before but I never took them seriously until The Firm. Oh and yeah, travel! :)

* Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No and no. > same answer.

* Did anyone close to you give birth?
No.

* Did anyone close to you die?
No one thankgod.

* What countries did you visit?
Singapore, Malaysia.

* What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A house.

* What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 2008.

* What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Raising Giann. It's an ongoing process but I've raised him to 1 1/2 year old this year and I'm hell proud of him and of myself for it. :P

* What was your biggest failure?
I failed to do my thesis proposal :( > Oh man I still have the same answer!

* Did you suffer illness or injury?
I was hypertensive for the time being when I was still being harassed by The Firm!

* What was the best thing you bought?
My new CPU. Pau envies me for having a better PC! :P Haha.

* Whose behavior merited celebration?
Pau's. Fathehood is something that came to him unexpectedly, but he pulled it off much better this year. :)

* Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Pau's mum's sometimes.

* Where did most of your money go?
Buying stuffs for Giann. > same answer! and to my new PINK CPU! :P

* What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Realising that I'm about to have another child! :) And spending the holidays with my loves!

* What song(s) will always remind you of 2008?
Hmm. Your Universe - Rico Blanco. And Mad - Neyo. Because it's always on radio!

* Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? -- bit of both
ii. thinner or fatter? -- fattEST! haha. > OMG same answer! :(
iii. richer or poorer? -- richer I guess. Mum would hate it if i say am poorer. LOL. --> same answer haha. > same answer again haha.

* What do you wish you'd done more?
Go out with friends.

* What do you wish you'd done less of?
eating! I am so much of a fat pig now, really. > same answer.

* How many one-night stands?
none. > same answer.

* What was your favorite TV program?
We don't watch the TV anymore. Giann's the king of our room's TV and DVD. Ergo his DVDs are always the ones on loop!

* Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No one. Hating is a waste of emotion, energy and time. > same.

* What was the best book you read?
definitely Love You Forever. :)

* What was your greatest musical discovery?
I've rediscovered OPM.

* What did you want and get?
A diamond ring!!!

* What was your favorite film of this year?
I can't remember any. So none most probably.

* What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I'm young :P and had 3 birthday celebs.

* What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A house.

* How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Casual dresses, shorts, loose tops.

* What kept you sane?
Giann Theodore Alfonso. And this blog. :P

* Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jim Sturgess!

* What political issue stirred you the most?
I stopped giving a damn.

* Who did you miss?
My family.

* Who was the best new person you met?
Gill, HV, Pol and Ivor.

* Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Motherhood is the most challenging profession in the world. But it also is the best and most rewarding. :)

* What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
that I am worth it - worth anything and everything. > nothing else will beat this, I guess.

* the most touching experience you've had this year?
Seeing my dad and Giann play. And EJ taking care of Giann.

* What did you like most about yourself this year?
I've learnt to be more honest with myself. And I'm definitely much stronger now.

* What did you hate most about yourself this year?
Stubborness. > same answer!

* Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Ah, I'm too lazy to think!

* Was 2008 a good year for you?
It was indeed.

* What was your favorite moment of the year?
Christmas.

* What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Having to come back to this house at the most ungodly hour of the night because Pau and Mac drove to pick me up.

* Where were you when 2008 began?
Beside sleeping Giann who was then 5 1/2 months old.

* Who were you with?
Giann and Pau (who was sitting in front of his PC!)

* Where will you be when 2008 ends?
In our room.

* Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
Pau and Giann and Baby T!

* Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?
None.

* What was your favorite month of 2008?
January and December.

* Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008?
Close being a relative word, so yes.

* Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yes.

* What was your favorite record from 2008?
None at the top of my head.

* How many concerts did you see in 2008?
None.

* Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2008?
nope. > same answer

* do a lot of drugs in 2008?
double nope. > same

* you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Nope.

* How much money did you spend in 2008?
countless. > most definitely!

* What was your proudest moment of 2008?
Giann's 1st birthday!

* What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
Can't think of any.

* If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
Ah something for me to keep.

* What are your plans for 2009?
Go to HK. Haha.

* How are you different now that the year has ended?
Well, for one I am definitely fatter. :P Also, wiser and stronger and a much better mother. :)

* What are your wishes for the new year?
World peace! And a house.

xoxo

No comments: