Friday, October 24, 2008

let's burn this!

Ever since Giann and I left this house and was forced to come back, I hated this house more. If that's even possible.

And everyone else in it except for Pau. He's the only one that makes sense in this house. And makes living in this house at least a bit sensible.

If I have it my way I'd leave this house for good, take Giann out of their pathetic lives and laugh while I'm at it.

Stupid maids, who do they think they are?

Really, I terribly terribly hate it when people cannot and do not mind their own friggin lives. And talk behind my back. Them and their pea-sized brains. ANNOYING.

I'm sorry for whinging but OMFG take me out of this place.

I'm thinking of getting a new maid for Giann but I'm sure nobody would agree with me. Well, except for Pau. He won't really agree. He just won't disagree either. But everyone else... I'm sure they'd throw me bazillion reasons why I shouldn't get a new maid.

But I guess no one should make such a decision when they're hormonal.


No comments: