Saturday, August 2, 2008

there's something about letters

Dear you,

Do not threaten him. Do not take the ONLY thing he's here for. Believe me, when you do, I'd throw a party! So don't threaten him, you've got EVERYTHING TO LOSE. ;)

But really, OMG please do! :P And don't just say it, do it do it do it!

LOL.

love,
me

---

It's safe to assume I didn't force myself to go clubbing tonight. NOT EVER actually. Plus, Pau didn't want to go. And Mac's out for a monthsary celeb so he can't come too. So Pau and I just watched Mummy 3. Brendan Fraser's son in the movie is kind of cute. But not too cute I didn't even bother to find out what his name is. :P

Speaking of movies, we watched Hancock a couple of weeks ago and I went out of the movie theatre all confused and depressed. How can you ever be "made for someone" and CANNOT be with that someone? Like seriously? How can you ever live your life with someone else knowing that someone out there is THE one for you? :(

Stupid plot.

xoxo

No comments: