Friday, August 1, 2008

boohoo

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the (one of the) HAPPIEST parts of my life.

2. Give me a Reese's peanut butter cups or give me a cheesecake/cupcake. YUM! Haha.

3. I am listening to Giann's lullabies.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of you? or me? or us? :P

5. I'll always be YOUNG!

6. My idea of a good time includes deep, meaningful conversation with someone I love/care about or someone wise - over coffee or scrumptious dinner! I'm boring like that.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing my not-so-cute tauren shaman; tomorrow my plans include I should hit the club with old high school friends (a batch ahead of me) but I hate clubs so... whatever, no definite plans yet; and Sunday, I want to be lazy!

xoxo

No comments: