Friday, July 18, 2008

tan-an-an-an-an

I just got home from watching The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger was goddamn amazing!

The premiere was like a firm-wide event! Our CEO, CFO and Consultant were there. Also some associates. It wasn't that much of a "high society" thingy like Gill was afraid of. :P It felt so much more like... the office. Hahaha.

BUT. Pol came so we're happy! Plus we got to meet his wife. And Phil! And. NEVER MIND. :P

---

I spent half of the day calling/e-mailing (more like harassing, really) people from Sydney. I still didn't get what I need though. :-( I would've had a better chance if they were from Melbourne! But yeah. Maybe not.

---

This is an hour and ten minutes late: Happy happy birthday to the guy who calls me Princess(ting!) (and even published it on school paper!). He calls me Nefertiti too! :P Happy birthday JB! :) *hugs* I would've posted a photo of him but they're all in Manila so next time.

Alrighty good night. I need to wake up in 5 hours. And Giann will wake me in 3, without a doubt. :P

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mamama! blogging at 1am, ang tindi mo mommy, hehehe! touched naman ako sa blog mo yeng, it sure feels like an office event - minus food from TOWER, bwahaha! i'm really glad to see you guys again, i'll drop by once in a while whenever i have the chance. its because you guys "complete me. - Nyi-hahahahaw!" (sorry, i just love that evil laugh!) galeng ni pareng Heath, godbless his soul. Regards to Gill, Vivian and Hana - sabihin mo kay Hana-tots, wag sya masyado mag-alala kay P_m, sweet Jesus! wink, wink! coffee break???!!! POL dP.

Super Little Mum said...

HAHAHA. ROCKWELL IS NOT DEPARTMENT SHOPPING CENTRE OMG! :P WHERE DID WE GO WRONG HERE??

"wag sya masyado mag-alala kay P_m, sweet Jesus!" --> Pau's thoughts exactly! HAHA. :P

We miss you Pol and we're uber giddy to see you again! :)

AND! sa Sunday ha? :) can't wait to meet your kiddos!