Wednesday, June 11, 2008

prinsipe.

PMS makes me lethargic. That's my excuse for missing my blog for days. See, I'm so lazy I don't even bother to check when was the last time I've been here.

Anyways. Let's talk about the most important person in my life.

GIANN! :D

What has he been up to lately?

Well, my little big boy can now sit on his own. *beams* One minute he's lying on his back and the next minute he's already in a sitting position, playing with his toys or trying to stand. :P

He can now do the "apir" and "align" gestures! Haha.

He can now act "angry" and will go like, "Hrrrrm!!!" complete with facial expression when we say, "Angry Giann!" :P

He now shakes his ENTIRE body when he means "I don't like!" He's too cute, I swear!

He now cries or semi-cries when I leave for work every morning. :( And extends his arms towards me when I hand him to his maid.

He now knows how to clap his hands! :D Thanks to Barney's "If You're Happy and You Know It" song!

He now appreciates TV ads.

He can stand on his own now! But only for good seconds until he lands on his ass! :P

MY LITTLE GUY IS SO BEAUTIFUL. :)

And he's my most precious. ♥

Love,
the proud super mum

No comments: