Wednesday, May 28, 2008

migraines and surveys

So I've been home since 3 PM (*wavesatHana!* :P) I asked to be relieved of work early because I'm SUFFERING from the worst migraine ever. Since last night. :( No drug can pacify it, I'm afraid. And CRL would only make it bazillion times worse so yeah.

I know I'm not supposed to be in front of the computer but I miss my blog! And I'm off to bed after this anyways. :P

I actually feel kind of bad leaving some work undone but I just cannot work efficiently with an enormous headache. Speaking of work, thanks Pol for covering my ass re newspaper column articles! :)

Before I retire to bed, let's do a survey!!! :P

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
From giving birth. ;)

2. WHAT'S ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Giann's ABCs!

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's an N70. Google it.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Someone helped me appreciate ALL genres of music.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Hmm. I believe around 4 in the afternoon?

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A trip anywhere OUTSIDE this country. A house. And a MAC airbook! :P Yeah I want a lot.

7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
Kuya EJ, Shobe and Ate. :(

8. WHAT IS/ARE YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?
My scrapbooks and soft toys. :P

9. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
Sagitarrius.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Nope.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
PAULO. thankyouverymuch.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Ralph Lauren Romance, Ralph Lauren Blue, D&G Light Blue and the fruity scents of Bath and Bodyworks.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Any, really.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Is this still significant? But yeah, by the beach. :) But hmm. Truth is, it doesn't really matter, as long as the person proposing means it with his whole heart and soul.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese!

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I don't want to eat anything because I feel like throwing up.

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Paulo. GRATS PAU! :P

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
A teddy bear that I named Gremlin. :P

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
I love people.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
No.

24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
ZARA. Topshop. Marc Jacobs! I like Rocha Little Rocha and Baby Gap for Giann. :) AND WHY DON'T WE HAVE BITTEN HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES? :(

25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
I don't know much about cars.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
No. Well, I have Giann! :P

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
A super clingy-needy-high-end little guy!

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Why not?

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
OMG HAVEN'T YOU HEARD? ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS! :P

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
20.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Any, duh.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
local 361! Haha. Because I love disturbing Hana's HR work! :P

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Irresponsibility. BOW.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE PHILIPPINES?
Yes.

35. YOUR WEAKNESS?
Chocolates! And sappy, mushy, uber corny quotes and romantic movies.

37. FIRST JOB?
Freelance writer for radio ads and radionovela.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Haha yes.

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
LIPOSUCTION HAHAHA.

41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
No special reason.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
That I don't look like I'm a mum already! :P

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Nothing.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Trip to anywhere OUTSIDE the Philippines. And an airbook.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
four.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
After St. Anne, ate, mum and dad. Go figure.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
YES.

48. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING?
Took paracetamol.

49. WHAT DID YOU LAST EAT?
Chickenjoy.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. :)

51. WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN?
Pilipinas.

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Procrastinating.

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MUSIC?
Backstreet Boys!! :P

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes unless I'm real stupid or ugly, then no. Otherwise, I would just make fun of myself. :P Hahaha.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Hmm. Yes.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Someone has to look decent enough, you know.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I throw pillows. :P I write.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My home is our little condo, none else.

59. EVER BEEN DRUNK?
Only for like twice in my ENTIRE life. Yes I am boring.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My soft toys and LEGO!

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Who cares?

62.IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW WHERE WOULD YOU BE?
Somewhere with the BEST beaches.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Actually, not very often.

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Nope.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
great mind, great DISPOSITION and a great sense of humour! also, great smell! ;)

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Yeng, Buyigyig and gazillion other terms of endearment. ;)

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR(S)?
PINK. ♥ Green and white (go La Salle! :P) Also Pantone 287!! HAHAHA.

73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
Hmm.

74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
Two. Ouch.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I don't care, really.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Giann's lullabies.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Lemon iced tea.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Pol.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Eyes.

80. THOUGHT-PROVOKING SONG?
You won't believe it but progressive rock can bring me to tears.

81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?
does Pau's computer count?

82. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK(S)?
COKE! :P

83. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN?
Pisces.

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT?
Swimming. Equestrian.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?
Deep dark brown.

86. EYE COLOUR?
Dark brown.

87. HEIGHT?
5'0. Haha.

88. FAVOURITE ANIMAL?
monkeys and dolphins and horses.

89. FAVOURITE MONTH(s)?
February, October, November, July and December.

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
No.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Barney!

92. FAVOURITE DAY(S) OF THE YEAR?
Birthdays and Christmas! :D

93. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
BOTH.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Someone who will answer the latter is either a maniac or psychotic.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Topshop tops.

98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I don't care.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I really should start reading textbooks for my thesis.

100. DO YOU LOVE ANYBODY?
But yes of course.

I tag everyone bored. :P

Alrighty good night world. :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yeng --
i dont think you'll love bitten clothes as much when you feel their cheap fabrics clinging on your skin. i dont usually like old navy clothes, but i'll go there for quality over bitten.

Super Little Mum said...

really? that's why they have really cheap prices pala! i want it because they're really fashionable and super cheap! :P i don't like old navy's fabric too!