Sunday, February 10, 2008

breaking up is hard to do!

Happy 1st anniversary!

Happy/overwhelming/sad/tiring/life-altering/depressing/worthy 1st wedding anniversary!

The past year is definitely not perfect. And somehow along the way it stopped being happy. But we'll get there. We promised that. And one thing this relationship has taught me is that sometimes people break promises, but that doesn't mean they can't make up for it, doesn't make the promise less true, or far. People make mistakes. But people learn. And when you really want to make things work out with someone, you'd always find a way to forgive and accept them. Because that's what love is. Whether people call that stupid or crazy.

I know we'll get there. We will make us get there. Giann will help us along the way. :)

Thank you for loving me, despite and in spite of. For being patient and understanding. I know I'm hardest to deal with. But you've stuck with me for 10 long years! Unbelievable! :P

Happy anniversary Paulo! I love you.

xoxo

P.S. I'm sorry.

No comments: