Thursday, January 24, 2008

tell her.

I know I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I just have to share this, Beautiful.

Someone calls me beautiful. He calls me that so naturally it feels like I've been baptised with it. See, I've always known I'm not ugly. After all, I was the muse of my class ever since I started attending school. That's something, right? But to have someone tell you you're beautiful, more so call you beautiful as if it's your given name is something else.

So thank you. For finding me beautiful. And for being man enough to say it every so often. Beauty begets beauty, you know. ;)

And yes, please tell your lady/wife/mother/friend that she is beautiful. It does matter. And as how Megan would put it, it matters like breath.

---

I'm supposed to be writing about our trip but I bet anyone who's been to Malaysia and Singapore can tell you that, and more. So I'll just share one important lesson I've learned while I was on that trip.

To be a mother is to not be afraid to look like an idiot. You should not be afraid to make a scene or to serve as an entertainment to the other 50+ bored, waiting passengers at the airport's departure lounge. Not to mention the foreign people at the train! Or those watching Songs of the Sea!

So yeah, I am a mother and I am not afraid. :)

For photos of the trip (because pictures speak of a thousand words! :P) go to my multiply. Y'all know the drill. ;)

Also, I just wanna say that that trip with my family is the best! And that I have the best family in the world. ♥

Good night!

xoxo

No comments: