Tuesday, December 11, 2007

watch with me

Movies I want to see:

1. Batanes - because its tag line says "love knows no borders." It made me smile.

2. Elizabeth: The Golden Age - because I've always been a fan of the Elizabethan era. I believe it deserves to be the golden age in every single way.

3. Enchanted - because the trailer made me laugh! And because it's fairytale based. Need I say more? :P

4. The Golden Compass - because I want to see for myself how "atheist" it is. Or not.

5. One More Chance - because I'm corny like that. :P

Tara tara let's watch! :)

---

I have a job interview tomorrow. Yay!! Wish me luck. :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saan interview mo?.. good luck sayo! tabaching-ching na si Giann! mwaah!

Super Little Mum said...

sa Sunlife ;)

mwaah back! :P