Thursday, December 13, 2007

resurrected

Someone told me that if I spend my time being afraid of writing that inevitable essay, then If I get the job, I'd spend each and every day on that job being scared. That job entails writing 5 news stories every week!

Heh. Why didn't I think of that? :P Thank you. ♥

On to writing the essay that will change the course of my life!

It's due tomorrow afternoon so I have the rest of the night to do it.

I can do it! I have to believe in myself or else, no one else will believe in me.


Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Yengpie

2 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

tingin ko dun ka sa "the sun today" mag susulat. internal newspaper yun ng sunlife o baka dun sa intranet ng sunlife. kahit san pa, kayang kaya mo yun. wishing u the best!!! mwah! :]

Super Little Mum said...

sa intranet :) sinabi ni Don Feji.