Sunday, December 23, 2007

looking back

I was browsing through one of my old blogSSS and found a wish list I made last April. Now, let's see if they were granted by the controlling forces of the Universe. :P

Long term wishes:

"I wish P's mum will stop treating him like a 5-year old." Hmm. Maybe I've just gotten used with the fact that Paulo, no matter how old he is, will always be a baby. Or maybe his mum has learned to let loose. I think it's the former hehe.

"I wish for my baby to be healthy and normal and beautiful." Granted! Yay! Giann is the most beautiful baby. :) And he's healthy too! He'd get occasional colds but nothing really serious. He's got skin asthma too but what do you expect from a baby whose parents both have skin asthma? It's mild though and his pedia-derma is working it out. ;)

"I wish some things NEVER change." Haha. I don't think this will be granted, EVER. Boo you life! :P

"I wish a good friend all the happiness and love in the world. He's a real amazing guy and deserves nothing less." I still wish him that. :) With my whole heart. And I still feel the same way about him too! And I don't think it's ever gonna change. :)

Short term ones:

"I wish to pass my Literary Theory and Criticism final exam! 'Nuff said." Check. I actually got a 3.5. ;)

"I wish to get better soon. Screw this effin colds!" Check. Haha.

"I wish that friggin PLDT be burnt to hell. Seriously." Aww. They're not yet on fire. :( Boo! But yeah, grant this please!! :P

"I wish to bring sexy (Prinsesita) back soon!" She's very much present now. ;)

"I wish I won't get ugly stretch marks after I give birth." Whoever you are controlling forces of the Universe, I hate you for not granting this wish! :(

"I wish my "unwanted" friends at P's place go away NOW. As in at this very moment!" It took a very expensive insect catcher and constant room cleaning for this to happen but yay for me!

"I wish to have new Tabulas and Friendster layouts." Come to think of it, I don't give a damn about Friendster and tabulas anymore. :) Hello Blogspot and Facebook! ♥

Total wishes granted = 5. Le sigh life. But that makes it more interesting! ;)

xoxo

No comments: