Sunday, December 16, 2007

argh

Last Friday night I realized that if there's one thing I absolutely hate, it is when men whine like bitches. I didn't figure that out until that night because I'm surrounded by men who are childish, insensitive and chauvinistic but thank God they're not whiners. Heh.

Anyways, I was like trying my hardest to not get mad cause after all, I'm 2 years older than them but they kept on bitching about having to walk from Robinson's Pioneer to Paragon Plaza (where HiTFM is) and I was like, "I USED TO WALK THIS LONG EVERY SINGLE DAY!" That was during my on-the-job training and they were like, "omg we're already tired.. blah blah shit." And I couldn't help it. I flared up. I walked faster and gave them the SILENT TREATMENT. I know it was immature but well, THEY are immature I decided to give them the taste of their own medicine. I would've walked out on them but I was cornered. We're all taking the same elevator! I mean, I am helping them with their project and instead of being grateful they're throwing a bitch fit? I am not obliging them to be thankful whatsoever, but at least not bitch on me. HELLO! I used to be friendly with these people because they are Pau's friends but I just hate men who whine much more than I do. I thought I was the queen of whining. I guess I thought wrong.

But yeah, the night ended with me being all friends with them again. I just can't stay mad for so long, really. But I swear to all that is holy that if they start whining on me again, they'd regret it for as long as they live. Really really.


No comments: