Saturday, July 12, 2008

my other other half :)

We finish each other's sentences.

We get each other's drift despite our uber DIFFERENCES.

We don't always agree with the other's decision yet we support each other all the way.

Our Literature professor in college thought we have a special relationship! HAHAHA.

We can live with only coffee, cheesecake, each other and Enzo and Giann for the rest of our lives. :P

We could've married each other if one of us was really born a guy. LOL.

Then again, I'm uber glad you're my best friend. :) It's more than enough.

I love you Baneneng!

Happy 24th birthday!


YOU'RE OLD OMG! :P

*hugs*


2 comments:

Nhe said...

Awww! So touching!

Thanks Buyigyig! I love you!

Mwah!

P.S. In several months time, you'll be 24 too! OMG! We're getting older! At least, Mau's the oldest! Haha!

Super Little Mum said...

who's going to be 24 in several months? ME? you must confuse me for someone else... I'm just turning 18 on my next birthday! :P