Friday, June 6, 2008

call me Dora :P

I decided to cut my hair this morning before I leave for work. It was an impulsive decision. But just like MOST of my impulsive, careless decisions in life, I don't regret it.

I now have fringe! AGAIN. :)

And Giann upon waking up, saw me and couldn't stop smiling! He likes my new hair. He probably thinks I'm Dora! :P Hahaha. Pau doesn't like it that much. He likes plain, straight and boring. But he should know that I am not plain. I can be boring but NEVER plain. So I woke him up to witness the giggling Giann adoring his mum's hair. And I was like, "see, Giann loves my hair!!"

I lived to my Dora persona the whole day. :P Before I leave for work I said to Giann, "Alrighty babe, kiss Dora the Mummy goodbye now!" I even signed my e-mails for Pol and Gill as "Dora Dora Dora the Explorer! Ay ay!"

I love my new (but old) 'do. :)

---

And oh, fridaysfeast time!

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

♥ Depends on how thirsty I am. :P In most cases though, I prefer drinking anything in a glass.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

♥ GOSSIP GIRL! Sex and the City and CSI. I can even watch them endlessly on reruns!

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

♥ Mum, Dad and Giann (he's real brilliant in his own little way!)

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

♥ Nope. Giann doesn't sleep without me. A 10-hour work would mean I won't be home until REALLY late. And my little guy can't miss out on sleeping time! So screw gas, Giann is way more important.

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

♥ SuperLittleMum. It's patented to me! :P


xoxo

No comments: