Thursday, May 22, 2008

unrequited

I typed a really harsh entry while I was at the office but deleted it right after. I realised I shouldn't be too harsh and unforgiving for several reasons. Giann being the first.

ANYWAY.

Someone came up to me while I was TRYING to do Industry Updates:

"Is everything okay?"

"Sure."

"Really? You seem different..."

"Hmmm..."

"Ah now I'm sure something's wrong..."

"And you know that because?"

"You gave me your 'hmm' answer!"

"I'm fine, really."

"You're a bad liar, you know that?"

I had to laugh. I maintain that I am a good liar. :P But I cannot conceal my emotions. So there.

---

I probably looked really sad because I left my phone and when I got home and got hold of it, I have a miss call from someone and a message saying he called to aide me up.

---

I can't believe how much I am overeating. :( I had rice and hotdogs and egg for breakfast then as soon as I got to the office I ate doughnuts with Gill and then Smorgasbord for lunch. Then 8 pieces of siomai for a really late snack! WOW so much food shortage Gill! :P

---

On to happier things:

Isn't he the cutest little guy in the entire Universe? :D

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang laki na ni Giann! habulin yan!!! lagot ka yeng! ;p

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

pareho kayung ilong... ;)