Wednesday, March 19, 2008

you are the most important thing to me ever.

MYGOD HOW I LOVE TWILIGHT!

Read it or you're missing out! A hell lot.

Unlike Harry Potter that bored me to hell after a few chapters (sorry Ate and other HP fans!) Twilight kept me wanting more! I found it impossible to stop reading!

Someone buy me New Moon and Eclipse please please! :P

Other books I want to read (buy) are Brida by Paulo Coelho and Be With You by Takuji Ichikawa.

Ahh... One will never really forget her first love. And to me, that is READING. :)

Okay back to my Twilight Universe now! :P

xoxo

P.S. Has anyone tried Free Rice yet? ;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried free rice! i'm addicted. i do it for about 30min everytime i'm online. it's great! nakakaadik talaga!

Super Little Mum said...

oo haha. saya noh? :)

Nhe said...

i tried it also.. kakatuwa nga eh.. :)

Super Little Mum said...

yeah nakakaaliw talaga. :) nakakaalis na, nakakatulong pa! go Free Rice! :P