Friday, November 30, 2007

the 23rd photos! :)

November 25, 2007
Highlands China Palace

Corn and Crab soup. Yang Chow Fried Rice. Sweet and Sour Pork. Carrot Flower (it reminded me of you, Ate! :D). Braised Beef King Dao Style (super yummy!). Mixed Veggies in Oyster Sauce. Seaweed, Turkey, Peking Duck, Suckling Pig and Century Egg platter (the most delish suckling pig and turkey I've ever tasted!). Jumbo Siomai (haha!).

Mum, Giann and I, EJ :)



Shobe and Giann (oha ate! Talo ka ni Shobe :P). Mum and EJ

Mama and Giann. Family picture :)


My favourite photo. Bebeng and Giann.


My boys :) Another family picture.


WORLD'S CUTEST BABY BOY! ♥

-----

I am soooo tired from our trip to Bulacan and Taguig. Will tell you about it tomorrow! I am retiring to bed now. Good night everyone. :)

xoxo

2 comments:

♥ Mitsikoy ♥ said...

i am soooo inggit!!! si baby giann super cute na biik! hahaha!!! sarap panggigilan... mmmm.... humanda yan sakin pagdating ko jan... pwede na yang buhatin... nanakawin ko yan!!! :]

Super Little Mum said...

haha. nakita mo ba yung carrot na flower? namiss kita nung nakita ko yan! i miss you bugs bunny! :P

and bawal nakawin si Giann!! wala na ko bochog! :( hahaha.